Amazon Publishing Marketing Manager
Hiring Organization: Amazon Publishing
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Industry: Marketing, Publishing
Contact Name: Tara de Nicolas
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the hiring organization:
Amazon Publishing’s mission is to invent new and better ways to connect authors and readers. We publish in print, e-book, audio, and deluxe formats, as well as Kindle Serials and Kindle Singles.
Full job description:
Amazon Publishing (APub) is a full service publishing house, working closely with Amazon’s Kindle and retail books teams to invent new and better ways to connect authors and readers. Our catalog includes international best-sellers, debut fiction, and award-winning reads for kids of all ages. Our goal is to bring outstanding books to a global audience. APub is seeking a data-driven marketer who is innovative, creative, and passionate about books to drive critical demand-generation activities.
The ideal candidate is an excellent internal and external relationship builder who is also able to:
- Think strategically while executing detailed marketing plans.
- Reflect superior verbal and written communications skills across all levels of the organization, and also able to listen and continually learn.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where continuous innovation is desired.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overseeing product messaging and audience identification for multiple Amazon Publishing imprints.
- Designing/overseeing marketing strategies for our marquee books and coordinating marketing plans for authors worldwide.
- Proactively identifying new marketing levers to test and author pain points to remove.
- Providing analysis and reporting to surface the data behind campaign success.
- Creating and managing marketing activities that build author reputations and foster long-term writing careers.
Data-driven marketer; Entrepreneurial; Digitally focused innovator
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, publishing, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated success in roles that are client-facing; proven track record of continually advocating on behalf of internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and evolving industry and business organization.
Hiring Period: Fall, Spring, Summer
Location: Seattle Washington
Approximate Hours per Week: 40
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
Application Due Date: Rolling
How to apply: Please apply on the website, along with emailing your resume directly to Tara de Nicolas, Marketing Manager, Amazon Publishing, email@example.com