Roamer LLC Business and Operations Intern
Hiring Organization: Roamer LLC
Internship Title: Business and Operations Intern
Industry: Real Estate Marketplace
Contact Name: Roamer LLC
Contact Email: email@example.com
About the hiring organization:
Roamer wants to simplify subleasing. We run a DC-only online subleasing marketplace since our time as Georgetown Law Students.
Full internship description:
Roamer is an online subleasing marketplace for students and alumni, founded by two Georgetown Law alumni. We are part auction house and part social network. We believe that Roamer will fundamentally change the way millennials find and offer housing. As a Roamer Business Operations and Strategy Intern, you will gain a unique experience as a leader and director of growth and strategy at your school and in your city. Every campus and city is unique, and you will work directly with Roamer’s co-founders to creatively conquer your market. As Peter Thiel said, “every Rhodes scholar had a great future in their past.” Stop chasing meaningless prizes, join our band of pirates, and help us build the future. A small amount of shares in the company will be available for the right person. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grow the base of Roamer’s users on campus and in your city.
- Reach out to new users as they sign up.
- Plan and execute marketing promotions and events on campus.
- Ensure that Roamer users on campus learn about the website and have a great experience.
- Help advise on Roamer’s pivot to the college market.
- Advise on Roamer’s content, growth and functionality.
Degree Type: Undergrad
You’re the right person for the job if you are:
- Strategic-oriented and interested in learning about how a small business operates.
- Outgoing, helpful and positive.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and start-ups and able to take initiative on projects
- You want to change the world around you — economically, socially, or otherwise — and would like to gain the skills necessary to implement your vision in reality. Ideas are great; but in the end, execution is all that matters.
- Looking for experience in sales, marketing or management.
- Excited to improve the small community around you in a big way.
- Looking for a fun and rewarding project.
Hiring Period: Spring
Location: Washington DC
Approximate Hours per Week: 8, Part Time
Compensation: Shares will be provided as compensation for services
Application Due Date: 01/22/17
How to apply: Send resumes to email@example.com