Application Deadline: October 25, 2013
Attend Our Information Session!
When: Wednesday, October 16th, 6:30 PM
Where: Hariri 130
What: Learn more about the program, how it can benefit you, and why you should apply.
What is the Entrepreneurship Fellows Program?
The Entrepreneurship Fellows Program (EFP) Is designed specifically for undergraduate students with an interest in further exploring entrepreneurship. Through a combination of course work and co-curricular activities, students develop the tools and mindset needed to launch a venture and to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
The EFP is open to students in all degree programs and gives you the opportunity to;
- Assess your personal aptitude for entrepreneurship
- Receive coaching from alumni and other experienced entrepreneurs
- Work with peers who share your interest in entrepreneurship.
- Preferred registration for entrepreneurship courses
- Access to potential internship opportunities, including the Startup Hoyas summer incubator
- Special invitations to entrepreneurship events on and off campus.
Entrepreneurship Fellows must complete the course following requirements:
- STRT 280 Foundations of Entrepreneurship (Prof. Finnerty)
- STRT 295 Launching the Venture (Prof. Centenari)
- MGMT 208 Entrepreneurial Practicum (Prof. Hajduk)
- ACCT 101 or ACCT001 Accounting
Fellows will meet regularly throughout the program, to work on potential venture ideas with mentors, faculty and other advisors. Before completion, Fellows are also required to participate in the Startup Hoya Challenge Pitch Competition.
How to Apply?
Sophomores in any undergraduate program (including programs outside MSB) are eligible to participate. Apply now by clicking on the link below.