ROLE: Entrepreneur-in-Residence, RTI Global Center for Youth Employment,
Founder, Making Cents International, Global Youth Economic Opportunities Network,
I offer experience, tactics and tools that help entrepreneurs ranging from start-ups to gazelles to grow their businesses and social impact. Areas of specialty:
- Business in emerging economies
- Scaling social ventures
- Develop major partnerships
- Government contracting
- Establish thought-leadership in your industry
- Coaching on how to act with power and lead through influence, persuasion and effective negotiation
I am fluent in Lean Startup, Lean Start Up for Social Enterprises and Business Model Canvas methodologies.
Founder of a for-profit company and a social enterprise that between them had USD30M in revenue and offered products and services in 50 countries.
- TEDx speaker whose work has been featured in The New York Times, in an advertisement for the American Express OPEN credit card.
- Founded international development firm, Making Cents International at age 26. Delivered products and services to customers across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, Europe, and SE Asia. Successfully sold and exited in 2016.
- Founded social venture, Youth Economic Opportunities Network, the leading global convening and platform for funder, corporations, youth leaders, policy makers seeking new partnerships and actionable knowledge to strengthen entrepreneurship education, youth leadership development, financial inclusion, and workforce development, agriculture and food security, nutrition for the world’s youth and young population. Annually convened 700 influencers from 50 countries and virtual engaged 50,000 people from 180 countries.