Sasya Foods Marketing and Social Media Intern
Hiring Organization: Sasya Foods
Internship Title:Marketing and Social Media Intern
Industry: Food and Beverage
Contact Name: Krishna Matturi
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the hiring organization:
Sasya is a collection of South Indian-inspired spreads, handcrafted in small batches with simple, wholesome, vegan, gluten-free, plant-based ingredients in D.C. At Sasya, we believe in helping people cook and snack healthy with Indian flavors in everyday food. We’re growing quickly and looking to find individuals excited to be part of the journey.
Full internship description:
– Work closely with the founder and CEO of the company to prepare business development materials (e.g., powerpoint presentations, brochures, press releases) and shape the communications and sales strategy.
– Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
– Attend food-related events, including store launches, sampling demos, and other activities as needed.
– Identify DC influencers and food-related media for outreach.
– Support on creation of marketing campaigns, materials for events and other outreach activities.
Degree Type: Undergraduate, Graduate
– Enrolled or graduated from an Undergraduate or Graduate program in a related field.
– Strong communication skills
– Proven ability to create social media campaigns
– Ability to work independently
– Previous experience in crowdfunding campaigns is a plus
Hiring Period: Fall, Spring, Summer
Location: Washington DC
Approximate Hours per Week: Part time, 10 hrs/week
Compensation: Paid, $12-$15 an hour
Application Due Date: Open
How to Apply: We value creativity and out-of-the-box thinking more than anything else. In addition to a resume, we will let you choose any medium to express your interest. However, if words are what you’re comfortable with then include a short (no more than a paragraph) ‘cover letter’ with your resume. Please email your application material to email@example.com