The McClatchy Company
Hiring Organization: The McClatchy Company
Internship Title: Venture Capital Intern
Industry: Venture Capital
Contact Name: Jordan Lofaro
Contact Email: email@example.com
About the hiring organization:
The McClatchy Company is a publicly traded digital-first news media company that operates 29 daily newspapers in 14 states, including The Miami Herald, The Charlotte Observer, The Kansas City Star, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, and The Sacramento Bee. With a daily circulation of over 1.6 million, McClatchy ranks second among all news publishers in total readership across the U.S.
Full internship description:
This is a part-time position, requiring roughly 15 hours / week. The Analyst may generally work remotely, meet at the McClatchy D.C. office twice per week. Modest compensation available in form of academic stipend.
Degree Type: Graduate
- finished their first year of business school
- experience in startups, entrepreneurship, new technology, or venture capital
- proficiency in financial modeling and multiple valuation methodologies
- strong strategic and market research analytical skills
- superb research, writing, and presentation abilities
- an investigative mind, eager to form theses and prove their merit
Hiring Period: Summer
Application Due Date: NA
How to Apply: To apply please deliver resume, example of business writing, and course history to firstname.lastname@example.org .